Currently we have 15 luxury air-conditioned tents at Orchard. Luxuriously designed, these tents cover an area of about 590 sq. ft. each and have a living area, dressing area, beautifully appointed bedroom, a large bathroom (which is a permanent structure) and a private verandah. Sheer silk curtains separate the bedroom from the living room and dressing area. The interiors are contemporary, and the feel of Rajasthan is brought in by beautiful pieces of blue pottery and marble.
The bedroom area is outfitted with a large queen-size bed that can be converted to a twin. Unique marble lamps provide you with an option of bright or romantic lighting to suit your mood. Each bathroom has 24-hours hot and cold running water. All bathroom accessories are provided by one of India s leading brands of herbal products. Though all mod cons like hair-dryers are available in these bathrooms, bathtubs are not provided in an effort to conserve water.
The dressing area includes a large closet with our signature bathrobes and slippers. The dressing table also doubles up as a writing table. Luggage racks provide ample space for storing. All furniture is made of old hardwood and bears the legacy of a bygone era when elaborate tents were used by royalty during hunting expeditions.
A Golghar or circular tent set in the middle of the orchard acts as the dining tent. This tent provides a 360-degree view of the grounds and gardens. Light muslin curtains keep in the light and the breeze while adding a festive touch. The dining area is a great place for breakfast and lunch. The emphasis in both the cuisine and entertainment is authenticity, and scrumptious local delicacies, along with world cuisine. Food is made of fresh garden vegetables, mostly grown on-site.
We offer a set menu buffet lunch (12 p.m. to 3 p.m.) and dinner (7.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.) at our restaurant Gol Ghar. Additionally, we are known for our Barbecue evenings at Panghat which is packaged with a choice of mocktails, vegetarian snacks and dinner, strongly recommended for a memorable evening! We also offer Special Rajasthani Thali sit down dinner on floor in traditional style. Due to religious and ecological reasons, we have a vegetarian kitchen which is known for culinary delights, enjoyed by the most. Since we cook fresh food, you are requested to inform your plans for meals in advance.
We only serve non-alcoholic drinks and mocktails.
If you prefer to have a more action-packed holiday with us, we have created several activities to keep you busy. Most of the Indoor activities are available at Chaupal, our activity area.
Yoga Classes, Drums Classes, Camel Cart , Folk Dance, Puppet Show, Magic Show, Henna Session, Rajasthani,Painting,session,with,a local Artist
Culinary Session by our Chef at Orchard
Traditional Rajasthani Family visit with Culinary Session
Cycling is the most eco-friendly, healthy way of transportation which has also become very popular way for travelers worldwide to not only visit but to feel the destination. Here at Orchard we encourage you to enjoy the surroundings of rural Rajasthan on the wheels. We have explored few tours in the surroundings which could be interesting for you.
In case you want to go on your own, we provide cycles free of charge. You can get either a map or details of direction from the Reception. We also offer you an option of picnic ride accompanied by one of our staff members along with tea-coffee and refreshments on chargeable basis. Since we have limited number of bikes, we suggest you to book them at Reception in advance to avoid any last minute disappointment
• Every evening folk dance
• We offer 24 Hours room service and a limited menu is available at night.
• Phones are available at the reception with STD/ISD facilities.
• Free Wi Fi.
• Special travel arrangements can be made with the reception.
• Though we request you not to carry valuables, if you do have something for safe-keeping our reception does have a safe.
• Excursions to neighboring towns and villages can be organized.
• Escorts and guides approved by the resort are available to show you the ancient town of Pushkar.
• Camel carts are provided to take you to and from the fair-ground should you not wish to walk.
• Laundry service is available and for the Express Service (return of laundry the same evening) we request you to give us your laundry before 09:00 a.m.
• Some tents are handicapped friendly and amenities include larger bathroomsbeds with hoist bars.
• There is a doctor on call for any emergencies and a well-equipped first aid box is available at the reception.
• A small range of handicrafts and our signature bathrobes are available for purchase.
SURROUNDED BY HILL.
- Round the clock service.
- Have dinner in year around operational dinning hall.
- Resident chefs that serves you Indian and western cuisine.
- Camel cart shuttle service that is complimentary runs throughtout the fair period.
- Having our own hospitality tent at the fair ground to assit you while pickup and drop to fair ground
- Travel Desk
- Laundry Service
- Doctor on call
- Car Rental
- Clock Room
- STD/ISD Telephone
- Puppet Show
- Jeep, Horse and Camel Safari
• Books & Travel Magazines
• Carrom Board
• Table Tennis
• Cricket• Kite Flying
Camel Safari, Horse Riding
Free! Wi Fi is available in all areas
Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed)