One Night Desert Camp in sand dunes Jaisalmer
About Jaisalmer -: Jaisalmer is a former medieval trading center and a princely state in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, in the heart of the Thar Desert. Known as the "Golden City," it's distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture. Dominating the skyline is Jaisalmer Fort, a sprawling hilltop citadel buttressed by 99 bastions. Behind its massive walls stand the ornate Maharaja's Palace and intricately carved Jain temples.
We will pick from Jaisalmer Airport or Railway station then local sightseeing of Jaisalmer and visit
Jaisalmer Fort -: Jaisalmer Fort is considered as the glory of Jaisalmer and it is located in the center of the city. It is also known as 'Sonar Kila' or 'Golden Fort' because this yellow sandstone fort shines like gold at sunset. It was built in 1156 AD on the top of Trikura Hill by a Bhatti Rajput ruler Jaisal. Jaisalmer Fort is a residential complex of many beautiful havelis or houses, temples and soldiers and traders.
Patwon Ki Haveli-: The Haveli of Patwon is situated near the Patwa campus and is Jaisalmer's first mansion. There are five havelis in the entire complex, which was built by Guman Chand Patwa in 1805 for their five sons. It took 50 years to build this yellow sandstone building. At present, here is the Office of the Archaeological Survey of India and State Arts and Crafts Department.
Nathmal Ki Haveli -: Nathmalji's haveli is located in the center of Jaisalmer city. It is famous for its architectural style, which is the fusion of Rajput and Mughal design. This mansion was built by Maharajal Barisal in the form of residence of Diwan Mohata Nathal. In the attractive temple of the building, shapes of birds, elephants, flowers, bicycles, steam engines and soldiers were made. Tourists can see many emerging images of cattle, horses, and flowers on the building's walls.
Gadsisar lake -: Gadsisar lake is an artificial water reservoir which was built by King Meharwal Gadsi during the 14th century. It is a rainwater lake, which was the main source of water during that period. There are many small temples situated on the banks of the lake. Tourist can see many migratory birds on the lake.
In evening leave for sam desert, visit Sam Sand Dunes, Ideal for viewing sunsets, these sites will also give you a chance to capture the picturesque sand dunes in your camera.and overnight stay in Desert Tented accommodation.
Services included in my tour price:-
1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Toyota Etios car/Similar for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
2. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means we will proivde you Car for your pick up from Airport or Railway Station, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, and dropping at Airport or Railway Station in jaisalmer.
3. One night stay in desert camp in sam Thar Desert Jaisalmer.
4. Camel Safari at Thar Desert Jaisalmer.
5. Rajasthani Folk dance and dinner
6. Breakfast is included in camp as well.
Services not included in my tour price:-
1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits
3. Any other personal expenses such as tips, laundry, liquor and Porterage etc.
4. Tanot Temple visit or other excursion will be extra
Cost 5000.00 person (Minimum 2 per person)
Above Mentioned Prices are Not Valid During this Period : -
• Diwali Festival Period - 25 October to 5 November 2019 – 1000 rs per person extra.
• Pushkar Fair Period - 4 November to 12 November 2019 - 1000 rs per person extra.
• Christmas & New Year Period - 20 December 2019 to 05 January 2020 - 1500 rs per person extra. On 31st dec eve extra charges would be 4000 rs per person.
• Jaisalmer desert festival – 7 Feb to 9 feb 2020 - 1500 rs per person extra.