One Day Jaisalmer Tour
In the morning pick up from Jaisalmer Railway station / Bus Stand / hotel Then drive for local city tour visit Jaisalmer Fort, Bazaar and old mansion Heritage Haveli Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmal Haveli, Salim Singh ki Haveli, Gadisar Lake and Tazia tower etc. and in the evening drop at Railway station / Bus stand / hotel.
Golden City Jaisalmer -: Jaisalmer is a former medieval trading center and a princely state in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, in the heart of the Thar Desert. Known as the "Golden City," it's distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture. Dominating the skyline is Jaisalmer Fort, a sprawling hilltop citadel buttressed by 99 bastions. Behind its massive walls stand the ornate Maharaja's Palace and intricately carved Jain temples.
Famous Historical Monuments of jaisalmer covered during the jaisalmer local city tour.
Jaisalmer Fort -: Jaisalmer Fort is considered as the glory of Jaisalmer and it is located in the center of the city. It is also known as 'Sonar Kila' or 'Golden Fort' because this yellow sandstone fort shines like gold at sunset. It was built in 1156 AD on the top of Trikura Hill by a Bhatti Rajput ruler Jaisal. Jaisalmer Fort is a residential complex of many beautiful havelis or houses, temples and soldiers and traders.
Patwon Ki Haveli-: The Haveli of Patwon is situated near the Patwa campus and is Jaisalmer's first mansion. There are five havelis in the entire complex, which was built by Guman Chand Patwa in 1805 for their five sons. It took 50 years to build this yellow sandstone building. At present, here is the Office of the Archaeological Survey of India and State Arts and Crafts Department.
Nathmal Ki Haveli -: Nathmalji's haveli is located in the center of Jaisalmer city. It is famous for its architectural style, which is the fusion of Rajput and Mughal design. This mansion was built by Maharajal Barisal in the form of residence of Diwan Mohata Nathal. In the attractive temple of the building, shapes of birds, elephants, flowers, bicycles, steam engines and soldiers were made. Tourists can see many emerging images of cattle, horses, and flowers on the building's walls.
Gadsisar lake -: Gadsisar lake is an artificial water reservoir which was built by King Meharwal Gadsi during the 14th century. It is a rainwater lake, which was the main source of water during that period. There are many small temples situated on the banks of the lake. Tourist can see many migratory birds on the lake.
Services included in my tour price:-
1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Toyota Etios car/Similar for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
2. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from Airport or Railway Station, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at Airport or Railway Station.
3. Car will be available 8 Hrs. and 80 Km
Services not included in my tour price:-
1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits
2. Breakfast, lunch and dinner
3. Any other personal expenses such as tips, laundry, liquor and Porterage etc.
4. Tanot Temple visit, thar desert or other excursion will be extra
5. Hotel accommodation
Cost 2000.00 rs net for sedan car
This cost will be not valid in the Deepawali Christmas and New Year Period .
if you want a Toyota Innova car then supplement would be 1000 extra
if you want a Local Tour Guide then supplement would be 500 extra