Jaisalmer sightseeing with tour guide & desert dinner, camel safari
Jaisalmer land of thar desert. Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. A desert city, it was founded by the Bhatti Rajput chieftain Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinel of entire India and a place worth visiting to get an idea of the native Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the great Thar Desert, it offers the visitor an enchanting world of fable, colour, and history. Moreover, the magnificent wood-and stone-carved mansions and buildings display the love and interest Rajputs had for the fine arts.
The golden rays of the setting sun, the colorfully adorned locals, the massive forts and mansions, the extremely fascinating craftsmanship, Rajput havelis, these entire make Jaisalmer a place of must visit in Rajasthan. Moreover a visit to the Jaisalmer Fort (the second oldest fort in Rajasthan after Chittor), Patwon ki Haveli, (the grandest haveli of Jaisalmer), Desert Culture centre and museums gives you some glimpse of this small town's past. The Jain temples meet your religious taste; Salim Singh ki haveli and Nathmal-ki-haveli give you some more idea of the haveli architecture of the town. Besides these, Gadsisar Lake is also an interesting spot that you must visit in this desert city. In evening visit Sam Sand Dunes, Ideal for viewing sunsets, these sites will also give you a chance to capture the picturesque sand dunes in your camera. And drop at airport or railway station or your pre booked hotel.
Services included in my tour price:-
1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Toyota Etios car/Similar for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
2. Car will be with you from your jaisalmer city pickup till your departure on the same day basis. Means we will give you Car for your pick up from hotel or Railway Station, transfer to hotel dropping or Railway Station.
3. Camel Safari at Thar Desert Jaisalmer.
4 Rajasthani Folk dance and dinner in desert.
5 Tour Guide During Jaisalmer sightseeing
Services not included in my tour price:-
1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits
4. Any other personal expenses such as tips, laundry, liquor and Porterage etc.
5. Tanot Temple visit or other excursion will be extra
6. Hotel and tent Accommodation
Total Cost 7500.00 net
Toyota Innova car then supplement would be 1000 rs extra.
Optional tour guide service 1000.00 rs Extra for full day jaisalmer sightseeing.
Camel safari in desert – 1200 rs