Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Destination Covered : Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Bikaner – Jodhpur
01 Day – Jodhpur / Jaisalmer –
We will pick up from Jodhpur Airport or Railway station then drive for Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. A desert city, it was founded by the Bhatti Rajput chieftain Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinelof entire India and a place worth visiting to get an idea of the native Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the great Thar Desert, it offers the visitor an enchanting world of fable, colour, and history. Moreover, the magnificent wood-and stone-carved mansions and buildings display the love and interest Rajputs had for the fine arts. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight in Hotel
02 Day – Jaisalmer –
Morning After breakfast sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer; The golden rays of the setting sun, the colorfully adorned locals, the massive forts and mansions, the extremely fascinating craftsmanship, Rajput havelis, all these make Jaisalmer a place of must visit in Rajasthan. Moreover a visit to the Jaisalmer Fort (the second oldest fort in Rajasthan after Chittaur), Patwon ki Haveli, (the grandest haveli of Jaisalmer), Desert Culture centre and museums gives you some glimpse of this small town’s past. The Jain temples meet your religious taste; Salim Singh ki haveli and Nathmal -ki-haveli give you some more idea of the haveli architecture of the town. Besides these, Gadsisar Lake is also an interesting spot that you must visit in this desert city. Afternoon visit Sam Sand Dunes; Ideal for viewing sunsets, these sites will also give you a chance to capture the picturesque sand dunes in your camera and overnight at desert Camp
03 Day – Bikaner –
Morning drive to Bikaner, Bikaner, situated in the northern part of Rajasthan, The city is surrounded by high fortifications comprising a seven-kilometers long wall which encircles the old city and has five entrances-all constructed in the 18th century. and sightseeing tour of Bikaner, Bikaner offers several attractions to the tourists besides, of course, the exotic camel safaris. You can visit the majestic forts or go to the Mata Karni temple where rats are considered sacred and worshipped. The camel festival held in the month of January is also an event worth witnessing. Some of the major attractions around the city are Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm and Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum. Overnight in Hotel
04 Day – Jodhpur –
Morning after Breakfast drive to Jodhpur; Famous for its magnificent forts and palaces, sightseeing tour of Jodhpur, The forts and palaces in the city are the major source of attraction in the city. Exploring the forts gives you a feel of the times when the Rajput might was at its peak. The gates and the walls of the forts speak of the battles they have witnessed. One needs to spend enough time with these historical monuments to fully grasp the grandeur of the Rajput era. Some of the major attractions around Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan & Umaid garden. Overnight at Hotel
05 Day – Jodhpur and departure at Airport or Railway station
Inclusions / Exclusions
• Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
• Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
• Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
• Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
• Meals – Breakfast, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
• All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
• 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
• Camel safari in thar desert of Jaisalmer
• We will provide another same level hotels if the mentioned hotels are non availability.
• Jeep safari/ Riksha ride / ropway are not included
• Light and sound show
• Lunch are not included
• To and from Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
• For coats / Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
• Extra water bottle charges
• Medicines required if any
• Any increase in the airfare / Hotel tariff charges
• In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horseback Doli, Helicopeter ( unless specifically mentioned) , Chopper etc.
• Govt Tax of 3.625% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
• Any applicability of new taxes from Government
• Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
• Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
• Cost of Insurance
Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
Any extra expense such as route change, Porterage lie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Airline
change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
We requested from Tour Guests to Original & 2 photo copy of any ID proof (Except pan car) – Passport / Driving license / Voter Id along with them and also produce the copy at the time of tour booking
At the time of booking bring Birth Certificate of child traveling below 5 yrs.
Book your railway tickets by yourself. Book your air tickets early to get early bird discount available on internet.
Rajasthan Tour Planner will not be responsible if the flight is delayed or cancelled.