Bikaner Sightseeing Car Hire
Day 01: Arrive Bikaner
Arrive in Bikaner, We will pick up from Bikaner Railway station .then transfer to Hotel. Bikaner is situated in the North West part of Rajasthan. The city is surrounded by high fortifications comprising a seven-kilometers long wall which encircles the old city and has five entrances-all constructed in the 18th century. The most impressive palaces, richly sculptured temples are made up of red and yellow sand stones which exhibit the imagination of Rajput civilization. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Bikaner Sightseeing & Departure from Bikaner
In the morning take breakfast then sightseeing tour of Bikaner, Bikaner offers several attractions to the tourists besides, of course, the exotic camel safaris. You can visit the majestic forts or go to the Mata Karni temple where rats are considered sacred and worshipped. The camel festival held in the month of January is also an event worth witnessing. Some of the major attractions around the city are Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm, Gajner Palace and Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum. Overnight in Hotel.
We will provide 03 star Hotels
Bikaner – Hotel Sagar / Hotel Harasar Haveli
Cost Rs 4199/- per person ( Minimum of 02 pax)
Below services included:-
- A nice and comfortable air-condition Sedan car for pick up and drop from Bikaner Railway station including local sight seen with all transport related expenses.
- 01 night accommodation in the mentioned hotel
- One buffet Breakfast
Does not include the below services:-
- Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price
- Guide services are also not included.
- Any other personal expenses like – tips, laundry, liquor, Porterage etc.