Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur 3 days
Duration : 03 Days / 02 Nights
Destination Covered : Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
01 Day – Arrival in Jodhpur/ Jaisalmer
We will pick up from Jodhpur Railway station or Airport then proceed for Jaisalmer; Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. A desert city, it was founded by the Bhatti Rajput chieftain Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinel of entire India and a place worth visiting to get an idea of the native Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the great Thar Desert, it offers the visitor an enchanting world of fable, color, and history. Moreover, the magnificent wood-and stone-carved mansions and buildings display the love and interest Rajputs had for the fine arts. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight in Hotel.
02 Day – Jaisalmer / Desert
Morning sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer The golden rays of the setting sun, the colorfully adorned locals, the massive forts and mansions, the extremely fascinating craftsmanship, Rajput havelis, all these make Jaisalmer a place of must visit in Rajasthan. Moreover a visit to the Jaisalmer Fort (the second oldest fort in Rajasthan after Chittaur), Patwon ki Haveli, (the grandest haveli of Jaisalmer), Desert Culture centre and museums gives you some glimpse of this small town's past. The Jain temples meet your religious taste; Salim Singh ki haveli and Nathmal-ki-haveli give you some more idea of the haveli architecture of the town. Besides these, Gadsisar Lake is also an interesting spot that you must visit in this desert city. After visit Sam Sand Dunes, Ideal for viewing sunsets, these sites will also give you a chance to capture the picturesque sand dunes in your camera. Overnight at Desert camp
03 Day – Jaisalmer / Jodhpur drop at Railway station or Airport
• One night accommodation on double sharing basis/ Twin bed at Hotel
• One night Tented Accommodation on Double sharing / Twin bed at Desert camp
• Morning breakfast and dinner
• Arrival / Departure by private air-condition car
• All local sight seen by private air-condition car
• Camel safari in thar desert at Jaisalmer
• Rajasthani folk dance and dinner in the Desert
Services not included in my tour price:-
• Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price
• Guide services are also not included.
• Lunch is not included in the price.
• Any air or train fare not included.
• Any other personal expenses such as tips, laundry, liquor, Porterage and phone calls etc
|Jaisalmer||Hotel Sohandeep or similar||Hotel The Golden House or similar|
|Desert||Tented Accommodation||Tented Accommodation|
|02 Pax||Rs 11999 per person||Rs 15599 per person|