Jaisalmer city tour of Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. A desert city, it was founded by the Bhatti Rajput chieftain Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinel of entire India and a place worth visiting to get an idea of the native Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the great Thar Desert, it offers the visitor an enchanting world of fable, colour, and history. Moreover, the magnificent wood-and stone-carved mansions and buildings display the love and interest Rajputs had for the fine arts.
The golden rays of the setting sun, the colorfully adorned locals, the massive forts and mansions, the extremely fascinating craftsmanship, Rajput havelis, these entire make Jaisalmer a place of must visit in Rajasthan. Moreover a visit to the Jaisalmer Fort (the second oldest fort in Rajasthan after Chittaur), Patwon ki Haveli, (the grandest haveli of Jaisalmer), Desert Culture centre and museums gives you some glimpse of this small town’s past. The Jain temples meet your religious taste; Salim Singh ki haveli and Nathmal-ki-haveli give you some more idea of the haveli architecture of the town. Besides these, Gadsisar Lake is also an interesting spot that you must visit in this desert city.
Afternoon visit Sam Sand Dunes, Ideal for viewing sunsets, these sites will also give you a chance to capture the picturesque sand dunes in your camera. And drop at airport or railway station or your pre booked hotel.
Services included in my tour price:-
- A nice and comfortable Air Condition Toyota Etios car/Similar for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
- Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from Airport or Railway Station, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at Airport or Railway Station.
- 02 Camel Safari at Thar Desert Jaisalmer.
Services not included in my tour price:-
- Entrance fee for the monuments visits
- Breakfast, Dinner and lunch
- Rajasthani Folk dance and dinner in desert
- Any other personal expenses such as tips, laundry, liquor and Porterage etc.
- Tanot Temple visit or other excursion will be extra
- Hotel and tent Accommodation