Duration : 03 Days / 02 Nights
Destination Covered : Udaipur
Valid from 18th October till 01st November
01 Day – Arrival in Udaipur
Arrival in Udaipur upon Arrival at airport or Railway station will receive my company representative and transfer to Hotel and check in and relax. Welcome to City of Lakes, Udaipur Was founded in 1559 and named after Maharana Udai Singh Udaipur the capital of the Sisodia dynasty whose earlier capital was Chittor. After relax n your hotel, later in the evening proceed for boat ride at Lake Pichola and return back to hotel.
02 Day – Udaipur
In the morning take breakfast and visit the local city tour the city is famous for its castles, lakes, museums, temples and gardens. The City Palace and Museum is considered the largest palace complex in Rajasthan considered and its museum has stunning collection of objects collected from various Maharanas of Udaipur over the centuries. The Pichola Lake, Udai Sagar Pratap Sagar and are some of the most beautiful lakes in the state. Some other attractions in the city are the Jagdish temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir &. Afternoon free for independent activities. Overnight at Hotel.
03 Day – Udaipur and departure
In the morning take breakfast then drop at Udaipur Railway station or Airport as per your departure schedule.
Include the below services:-
– Pick up and drop by private air-condition Vehicle
– Local sight seen for the city by private vehicle.
– Double / twin sharing room in the mention hotels
– Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner
Services not included in my tour price:-
– Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price
– Guide services are also not included.
– Lunch is not included in the price.
– Boating are not included in the price.
– Any other personal expenses such as tips, laundry, liquor, Porterage and phone calls etc.