Car rentals provide us convenient and comfortable option of traveling in any city. Car rental service is now boosted in all small towns and big cities of India. But this service is more popular in tourist places. Tourists find it easy to hire car along with driver to explore the city. They do not need to hire an additional guide to explore the attractions of the city. The driver of the rental car is enough to let them guide about the city. The driver let the tourists visit all popular attractions of the city. But one should remain conscious while hiring a private car as some companies are fraud and out the travelers into trouble. So, consider safety before finalizing the deal.
These are the tips that you need to consider before you finalize the deal.
- Always hire the car from a registered rental companies. The car and the company must be registered from the state transport registration board.
- Check the registration card of the car and the driving license of the car before finalizing the deal. Some companies run business on stolen card and so not keep licensed drivers. This can be problematic to you if caught by the traffic cop.
- Understand the rental fee: Different companies charge in different mode. Some companies include fuel cost in the rental fee and some companies ask for additional fuel cost. If fuel cost in not included, you should focus on the mileage. Hire the car that has good mileage.
- Choose the conditioned car: Some cars with the companies are very old and roughly handled. Do not hire such car as it will exhaust you and you will be forced to have bad travel experience. Hire a well maintained car and enjoy the journey.
- Focus on terms and conditions: See whether there is any term or condition in case of fee or thing. Clear all terms and conditions before finalizing the deal. Also enquire against the hidden charge.
- Ask for the required accessories and check them before you make the drive: You should ask for the free accessories that the car rental company is providing. Ask for some extra accessories that you need. Check all demanded accessories before you drive the car.
These are the things that you must consider before you finalize the deal. It is advisable to you to hire local car rentals to get the best deal. Suppose if you are going for golden triangle tour, you can hire a single car to travel all destinations Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. But it will not be interesting and also it will be costlier. So, prefer car rental Agra to get the breathtaking view of Taj Mahal and explore other attractions of the city. Hire Jaipur car rental to explore the pinkish charm of the city. If you want economic travel, you can explore the attraction of Delhi with metro as it is routed in all corners. However, you are free to hire car in Delhi. If you do not want to change the car, you can hire car rental Rajasthan. Rajasthan based companies are in the business for tourism purpose and will let you explore all hot attractions of the North India.