Tour code 13 Jodhpur Jaisalmer Bikaner Tour
Duration : 5 Days / 4 Nights
Destination Covered : Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Bikaner
These price valid from 01st April till 30th September
Day 1: Jodhpur (286 kms/06 hrs)
Arrival Jodhpur, Famous for its magnificent forts and palaces, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan and a major tourist attraction in the country. The city is situated at the edge of the Thar Desert with Jaisalmer on its west, Barmar, Jalor and Pali on its south, Bikaner on its north, and Nagaur on the eastern side.
Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jodhpur, The forts and palaces in the city are the major source of attraction in the city. Exploring the forts gives you a feel of the times when the Rajput might was at its peak. The gates and the walls of the forts speak of the battles they have witnessed. One needs to spend enough time with these historical monuments to fully grasp the grandeur of the Rajput era.
Some of the major attractions around Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan & the Government Museum and Zoo.
Day 2: Jaisalmer(286 kms/06 hrs)
Morning drive to Jaisalmer Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. A desert city, it was founded by the Bhatti Rajput chieftain Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinel of entire India and a place worth visiting to get an idea of the native Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the great Thar Desert, it offers the visitor an enchanting world of fable, colour, and history. Moreover, the magnificent wood-and stone-carved mansions
Day 3: Jaisalmer
Morning sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer The golden rays of the setting sun, the colorfully adorned locals, the massive forts and mansions, the extremely fascinating craftsmanship, Rajput havelis, all these make Jaisalmer a place of must visit in Rajasthan. Moreover a visit to the Jaisalmer Fort (the second oldest fort in Rajasthan after Chittaur), Patwon ki Haveli, (the grandest haveli of Jaisalmer), Desert Culture centre and museums gives you some glimpse of this small town's past. The Jain temples meet your religious taste; Salim Singh ki haveli and Nathmal-ki-haveli give you some more idea of the haveli architecture of the town. Besides these, Gadsisar Lake is also an interesting spot that you must visit in this desert city. Afternoon visit Sam Sand Dunes, Ideal for viewing sunsets, these sites will also give you a chance to capture the picturesque sand dunes in your camera.
Day 4: Bikaner (333 kms/07 hrs)
After breakfast, check out from hotel then drive to to the imposing walled city of of Bikaner: The city of Bikaner was founded in 1488 from jangledesh or the country of wild bushes. It has been almost 550 years since its inception and the city has spread across the desert and has also acquired expertise viz, camel breeding and dry irrigation which is unique to it. Bikaner city alongwith its rocky scrubland, is located on an elevated plain in the desert. The old city is encompassed by a long embattlement wall which intermittently breaks to give way to five huge gates. Now a major trade center for wool, building stones, carpets, blankets, salt and grain, Bikaner has emerged as the lifeline of the state.
Arrive at Bikaner Transfer to hotel.check in to hotel,take rest at the hotel . later visit to sightseeing of Bikaner.
Junagarh Fort : The famous fort of Junagarh was constructed by Raja Rai Singh in 1593. The fort is one of its kinds with a strong, innovative and formidable structure which is encircled by a water moat which is believed to have bred crocodiles in the past. An amazing network of havelis with courtyards and balconies, watch towers, armory, halls and other the fort exudes an aura of red sandstone (Dulmera) and marble. The grand fort has a long rampart which is almost a 1000m long and is studded with 37 bastions and two entrances. Various monuments such as Ganga Niwas, Rang Mahal, Anop Mahal with it's delicate gold leaf painting. Har Mandir - the majestic shrine, Chandra Mahal with its paintings on lime plasters Phool Mahal with its exquisite inset mirror work and Sheesh Mahal with its unique mirror chamber adorns the fort.and the Karnimata Temple at Deshnok.
Also visit the prestigious camel breeding farm in the evening.
Later back to hotel . overnight stay at hotel in Bikaner.
Day 5: Bikaner-Departure
After breakfast, check out from hotel & transfer to railway station for the onwards journey.
NET TOUR PRICES INCLUDE
1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
2. This prices including Driver food and lodging.
3. Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from International Airport, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at International Airport.
4. Air Conditioned Accommodation on twin share basis at all places it also inclusive of all taxes and morning breakfast.
5. All the hotels mention above are subject to availability. If any one of them is sold out then same level of hotels is guaranteed.
6. Camels Safari at Thar desert Jaisalmer.
NET PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE THE TOUR
1. Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price and guide services are also not included.
2. Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
3. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
4. Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner
5. GUIDE / ENTRY FEES, BOATINGS, Elephant Riding / HORSE RIDINGS ETC. DURING SIGHT SEEINGS
6. Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
7. Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
|Destination||Budget Hotels||03* Hotels||04 / 05* Deluxe Hotel|
|Jodhpur||Hotel Haveli||Kuchaman Haveli||ITC Man Singh|
|Jaisalmer||Fifu Guest House||Nachana haveli||Rang Mahal|
|Bikaner||Desert Wind||Sagar Hotel||Laxmi Vilas Palace|
These price valid from 01st April till 30th September
|Budget Hotel||03* Hotel||04 / 05* Deluxe Hotel|
|15000 INR per person||20000 INR per person||24000 INR per person|