Jaipur - Ranthambore - Jaipur 04 days
Duration : 04 Days / 03 Nights
Destination Covered : Jaipur - Ranthambore - Jaipur
Valid from 27th October till 11th November
01 Day – Arrival in Jaipur
Welcome to Pink City, We will pick up at Railway station or Airport then transfer to Hotel and relax. Jaipur offers a plethora of touristic attractions to the traveler. The City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum with its large collection of woodwork, jewellery, costumes, brassware, and pottery. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. Later Visit Birla Temple, Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal etc. Overnight at Hotel
02 Day – Jaipur
In the morning take breakfast then drive to Amber fort. Situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. At the foot of the hill you will mount your caparisoned elephant for the slow but steady climb up to the main gate. Afternoon tour of the City - "The Pink City" is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses. Your tour will include the imposing City Palace, still home to the Maharaja although several of the rooms are now open to the public. Many antiques and artifacts belonging to the ruling family are housed here, including a collection of weaponry. You will also visit the Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds", and the open-air, Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments. Enjoy a stroll through the colorful. In the evening go to Choki Dhani ( Rajasthani cultural dinner) Later back to hotel, free for leisure overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
03 Day – Jaipur / Ranthambhore NP
after Breakfast, drive to Ranthambore. On arrival at Ranthambore, check-in at the wildlife resort. Ranthambore National Park is located in Sawai Madhopur. It is one of the biggest national parks in Rajasthan state of India. With an area of 392 km², the park is one of Project Tiger Reserves of India. Ranthambore National Park is acknowledged for holding a large population of tigers. Other wild animals found in the woods of the park include dhole, leopard, hyena, nilgai, chital, wild boar, sambar and sloth bear.After we will take you to the Ranthambore Fort. Afternoon you can enjoy Wildlife viewing inside the sanctuary by jeeps or Canter Safari on sharing basis for 03 hrs after visiting then back to Hotel and relax. Overnight at hotel.
04 Day – Ranthambhore NP / Jaipur
In the morning take breakfast then visit Ranthambhore Fort and Lord Ganges Temple and back to Hotel have breakfast then check out from hotel and drive for Jaipur and drop at Jaipur Airport or Railway station as per your departure schedule.
|Jaipur||Hotel Ruby Hotel Kalyan||Hotel Traditional Heritage Haveli|
|Ranthambhore NP||Hotel Ankur Resort||Hotel RH Haveli|
|02 Pax||Rs 10999 per person||Rs 12999 per person|
Include the below services:-
- Pick up and drop by private air-condition Vehicle
- Car will be with you from your arrival till your departure. Means I will give you Car for your pick up from Airport or Railway Station, transfer to hotel, for moving one city to another, for all cities inside sightseeing, many excursions which are on the way and dropping at Airport or Railway Station.
- Double / twin sharing room in the mention hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner
- One jungle safari on sharing basis by canter in the Ranthambhore National Park
Services not included in my tour price:-
- Entrance fee for the monuments visits are not included in the price
- Guide services are also not included.
- Lunch is not included in the price.
- Elephant safari not included in the price.
- Any other personal expenses such as tips, laundry, liquor, Porterage and phone calls etc